There are six types of email templates that can be triggered when the form is sent, namely: notification email, payment template, approval template, autoresponder template, copy of submission and quiz template.
1. Default Notification Email. This is the message that is sent to your email address and recipients when somebody fills out your form. By default, the recipient is the email address used for creating the account. You can change it or create multiple and custom notifications in Settings → Notifications → Send To.
2. The payment template is sent only when the form user completed the payment process.
3. Approval template. The approvers will receive an email with a link to review the submission entries.
4. Autoresponder template The confirmation message is sent right after the submission is made. Its purpose is to confirm that the message has been received successfully and/or to provide further information.
5. Copy of Submission. This is a copy of the form submission, the exact same submission that you are receiving.
6. Quiz template. The quiz email template contains the quiz summary and the points/percentage obtained.