Your Google Docs (Google Drive) login data is correct, but the application box still returns a validation error when you try to save your details. This happens because of a security setting in your Google account. Follow the steps below to have the application validate your login data.
- When you get the validation error in the application box from your Settings → Applications section, you also receive an email from Google, with the subject Suspicious sign in prevented. Click on the link provided at the end of the message (https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229?visit_id=0-636613650728201580-3837091169&p=client_login&rd=2).
- That link will take you to an article with the title My client is not accepting my username and password. Click on the link http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha found at point 3.Note: You can skip steps 1 and 2 and access the link http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha directly. Just make sure to be logged in your Google account.
- Read the information on the page Allow a new application to access your account and click Continue.
- Log in your 123FormBuilder account in the next 10 minutes. Google will remember your 123FormBuilder account and will allow you to enable the Google Drive integration.
- Finally, enable the Google Drive integration 🙂