You can use social login to sign up and sign in your 123FormBuilder account with your Google, Google Apps, Facebook or Yahoo open ID.
The way to associate an open ID to your 123FormBuilder account is described in our documentation here, but there are some things you should know if you choose to sign up to our service through your Google, Goole Apps, Facebook or Yahoo open ID, as follows:
- If you sign up through an open ID (Google, Goole Apps, Facebook or Yahoo), you will be automatically redirected in your newly created 123FormBuilder account, but only if you are logged in the respective social network account (in the same browser). If not, you will be first requested to add the credentials of your social network account. Only then will the 123FormBuilder account be created with your email address as the username.
- If you sign up with an open ID whose email address is already associated to a 123FormBuilder account, you’ll be signed in that account instead of signing up to a new account.
- Google. If you sign up with your Google open ID, your username of the 123FormBuilder account will be your Gmail address and the password will be sent to you by email.
- Google Apps. If you sign up with Google Apps, you’ll be requested to provide your Google domain in the input box that appears on the second page.
- Facebook. If you sign up with your Facebook ID, your username will be the email address associated to your Facebook account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). The password will be sent to you by email.
- Yahoo. If you sign up via Yahoo, your username will be your Yahoo email address. You’ll receive the password in your Inbox. Check the spam folder if you cannot find the message.