You can create new contacts in your Infusionsoft account through form submissions, but only if you use Zapier as the tool that will connect the two platforms. It’s quite simple. You’ll need a Zapier premium account and the API key of your 123FormBuilder, which is located in My Account.
To integrate 123FormBuilder with Infusionsoft, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Zapier
2. Go to your Zapier dashboard and select to connect 123FormBuilder with Infusionsoft by Keap
3. Choose the triggers and click on Use Zap
4. Connect your 123FormBuilder account.
5. Select your form from the dropdown list.
6. Pick a sample to set up your Zap (make sure to have at least one submission made on your form).
7. Connect your Infusionsoft account and choose an action.
8. Match the form fields with the ones from Infusionsoft.
9. Press continue and, finally, test out the connection.