To add Google Analytics conversion tracking on the Thank You page of your online form, follow the steps below:
1. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to track form activity with Google Analytics. Ensure that you enable this option for the tracking process to work.
The Global Site Tag tracking code is located in the Admin area. Select the account under the Account dropdown and choose the Property you want to get the tracking code for.
3. Select Tracking Code and copy the Global Site Tag script and paste it in a text editor, such as Notepad.
4. Save the file with the extension .js
5. Load the file on a server from the Web. You will need it’s URL in the next step. The script URL needs to be hosted online and public. Choose a secured and trusted hosting service.
7. Hit Save changes and you are done.