The form editor of the 123FormBuilder online form builder allows you to create and customize the structure of your web form in any way you want. You can add and edit basic and advanced fields, drag and drop sections, adjust the form layout and preview the result in real time. The fields panel is placed on the left side of your page, split into Basic, Specific and Other fields.
Each element comes with an Edit option that lets you control its appearance and behavior.
As basic fields, you may use:
- Short text fields may be used to request a simple text input from your visitor.
- Long text fields are similar to short text fields, but they allow for more text input. For example, you may use text areas for comments or suggestions.
- Dropdown fields provide several options from which your visitor will have to select one.
- Single choice field. Option lists can also be rendered through radio buttons.
- Multiple choice field displayed as checkboxes. Visitors may tick as many options as they wish.
- File upload field allows visitors to upload different types of files.
- Heading fields. If you want to mark a new section or subsection in your form, you can do this by using headings.
- HTML block field may be used for inserting customized text sections, link, images and tables.
Specific fields provide a wide range of options for requesting contact data from your submitters (name, email, address, phone, website), as well as other information, such as date, time or price.
The majority are self explanatory, however others may require further explanation.
- Likert Scale field is a rating scale, displayed as a matrix, where you can gain insights about your form users precise opinions and impressions about different statements.
- Repeatable container field groups fields in a container and displays an Add button at the end. Once the button is clicked the same fields from the container are duplicated.
What you can choose from:
- Page Break field allows you to create a multi-page form.
- Image field allows an image to be uploaded from your device.
- Video field is used to embed an Youtube video of your liking.
- Facebook field is allowing you to add the URL of your Facebook page.
- PDF embed field provides you the option to display a hosted PDF file.
- Google map adds an interactive map on the form.
- Social field. By adding Social Buttons to your forms, you’ll make it very easy for your form visitors to recommend your form on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.