ActiveCampaign is web-based automated marketing platform that helps its users to increase the conversion rate of their marketing and sales processes. With the 123FormBuilder – ActiveCampaign integration, you can create fully-customized professional web forms and integrate them with your ActiveCampaign account to receive leads through form submissions. These leads are sent in a mailing list of your choice. But without further ado, here’s how you enable this integration on your web forms at 123FormBuilder:
1. Select the online form that you want to integrate to your ActiveCampaign account. All your forms are listed in the My Forms section.
2. Go to Settings – Applications and you’ll see the ActiveCampaign app in the apps list.
3. Hover over the logo and use the Add button to add the app to your form.
4. In the app box, enter the API URL and Access Token of your ActiveCampaign account. Don’t know where to find them? Log into your ActiveCampaign account and go to My Settings – Developer. You’ll find the API URL under URL and the access Token under Key.
Copy them both and paste them in the ActiveCampaign app on 123FormBuilder, where needed.
5. Next, click Save and wait for the customization lightbox to pop up on screen.
6. This is the customization phase of the integration. Select the list where you want to create your leads upon submission and associate the email field of your form. Make sure the email field is required, otherwise the submission will not be sent to ActiveCampaign. You can update your contacts by checking the designated option, under email.
7. In Default Field, associate fields and add tags, if needed. Tags can be the labels of the fields, but you may also type them in the input box and separate them by a comma.
8. The error handling step is just to track errors from certain submissions. If the form users has bad network connectivity and the submission fails to create the contact in your ActiveCampaign list, you will be notified by email. You may change the email address with any other address you want.
9. Once you have finished setting up your integration, click Save and you’re done. Each form submission will create a contact in your ActiveCampaign list.